ON-MERRIT is a EU research project in which investigations are happening in order to determine whether and what influences Open Science / Open Access / Open Data already have on SMEs in Austria today.
With this interview study, we want to find out whether and to what extent Open Science / Open Access / Open Data are already being used in Austrian SMEs today, or what role they play – but also how they might positively influence companies and the economy in Austria in the future.
Conversely, we also want to investigate which barriers, reservations or obstacles exist in this respect and restrict, prevent or even make their use impossible.
In this regard, we would like to ask you –
- Have you always wanted to know what Open Science is?
- Are you curious what Open Access is all about?
- Have you always wanted to know what FAIR Data stands for?
- And maybe you work in an SME in the field of health, climate or agriculture?
Then we are looking for you!
Details of the Interview:
- Criteria for participation: We would like to invite people working in SMEs in the fields of climate, health and agriculture to participate in this interview study
- Duration: appx. one hour.
- Access: Online via Skype, GoToMeeting or WebEx (whatever suitable to the participant)
The results of the study will then be made available to the ON-MERRIT project in an anonymous form and published accordingly. We guarantee that all data and information collected will be processed in an absolutely anonymous form so that no conclusions can be drawn about the individual participating companies or the individual interview partners.