Know-Center CEO Stefanie Lindstaedt was invited as a Science Speaker to the eLearning SUMMIT 2020 and gave insights into the topic ‘AI Tools for the Reflective Practitioner’.
In September the eLearning SUMMIT 2020 took place in Vienna on the topic ‘Strategies for Digital Transformation’. Know-Center CEO Stefanie Lindstaedt was invited to the eLearning SUMMIT 2020 as a science speaker and gave insights into the latest topics and trends in the field of eLearning. In her keynote speech ‘AI Tools for the Reflective Practitioner’ she highlighted the following topics:
- Collaborative working & learning in companies
- Company-wide use of information along the entire value chain
- Possibilities for supporting ongoing processes and decisions through AI including potentials and limits
- Selected research results on digital transformation in the workplace
- Possibilities for shaping the ongoing digital transformation