(m/w), 38.5 h/w, part-time possible
Is technology your passion? Are you tired of routine and are looking for challenging and diverse tasks in multiple domains using a variety of technologies? Or maybe you are just starting your career and would like to learn more about Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics? Do you dream of working with the latest technologies? Would you like to tackle diverse and exciting IT topics in a stimulating, research-oriented environment? If yes, we would like to meet you!
Together with our partners from academia and industry, we work on innovative topics related to data-driven business and big data analytics on the interface between science and industry. This requires a corresponding IT infrastructure and technical knowledge. As a part of our Big Data Lab team, you will maintain Know-Center’s big data infrastructure, rendering support to our research areas in terms of data management and use of infrastructure. As your expertise on data technologies and platforms expands, you may also consider providing consulting services to external partner companies.
- Ongoing or completed course of IT-studies
- Linux server and scripting know-how (preferably Python)
- Knowledge of English
- Relevant working experience is a plus (but not a must)
- IT system administration or DevOps (Ansible, Docker, compute clusters)
- Open source software and new technologies and frameworks in the field of data analytics (artificial intelligence or machine learning)
- Big Data, data platforms and data management frameworks (Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, NoSQL databases, etc.)
- Cloud computing (Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, etc.)
- Innovative, challenging and diverse tasks in multiple domains and within various projects
- Access to the latest technologies
- If required, on-the-job training to bring you up to speed with your new work tasks
- Exciting opportunities for professional and personal development
- Excellent work-life balance (flexible working schedule)
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural team
- Informal and stimulating working atmosphere
Under our collective agreement, the minimum gross salary for this full-time (38.5 h/W) position is €2,461 per month (14 times a year). Higher compensation is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Job posting available as PDF.
We are looking forward to your application at email@example.com