Senior Technical Consultant with Focus on Data Analysis
Do you enjoy working with clients? Are you a resourceful, technical problem solver? Do you like to try new and creative solutions? Do you enjoy working in the data science environment? Would you like to solve exciting Big Data problems in an inspiring, research-oriented environment?
If so, we would like to meet you!
- Customer consulting on site
- Initial contact and initial technical data analysis
- Demonstration of creative technical solutions and algorithms
- Advice to customers regarding future cooperation and new project fields
- Solution design and technical requirement analysis
- Project coordination
- Interface to internal departments and coordination of projects
- Customer presentations
- Cooperation with partners from science and industry
- Ongoing or completed studies In Computer Science, Software Development, Telematics, Mathematics, Statistics or a comparable scientific/technical degree.
- Several years of relevant professional experience in one or more areas of software development, project management, consulting, etc.
- Interest in Big Data, data platforms, data management frameworks.
- Innovative, challenging and diverse customer projects in various industry sectors
- Diverse solutions and a wide variety of project flows
- Access to the latest technologies
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development
- Excellent work-life balance (flexible working schedule)
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural team
- Informal and simulating working atmosphere
Under our collective agreement, the minimum gross salary for this full-time (38.5 h/W) position is up to €50,000 per year, plus a performance bonus. Higher compensation is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Job posting available as PDF.
We are looking forward to your application at email@example.com!