Projektleiter in Graz
(m/w) 38,5 h/w
Is Managing your passion? Do you like to work in a stimulating, research-oriented environment? Would you like to handle exciting Projects with focus on Data-Management in a multicultural team?
If yes, we would like to meet you!
- Review of key internal project processes
- Make recommendations for improvement
- Developing project scopes and objectives
- Involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Participation in the conception and implementation of third-party funded projects
- Write reports and present management information
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to analyse existing research services
- Identify opportunities within the open science environment
- Launch new services/research infrastructures
- Completed academic studies (masters or diploma)
- Understanding of research processes in a university
- Knowledge of formal technical project management methodologies and software tools to support project delivery
- Good organizational skills, high communication and team skills
- IT-Know-how and IT-interest and interest in Data-Management
- Experience of working in Higher Education or other relevant research or publishing environment
- Experience of managing metadata, bibliographic data or of institutional repository software
- Demonstrable understanding of the role of repositories and the principles of Open Access, including copyright legislation and licensing
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Access to the latest technologies
- Exciting opportunities for professional and personal development
- Excellent work-life balance (flexible working schedule)
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural team
- Informal and stimulating working atmosphere
Under our collective agreement, the minimum gross salary for this full-time (38.5 h/W) position is €2,979 per month (14 times a year), plus a performance bonus. Higher compensation is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Job posting available as PDF.
We are looking forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!