Research Funding Project Manager
Are you a communicative person and is managing projects your passion? Do you enjoy working in a research-oriented environment and multi-cultural teams? Would you like to be the interface between our external partners and our internal research heads? If so, we are looking forward to your application!
Primarily you support the alignment and strategic implementation of our corporate goals with regard to all funded projects. In close cooperation with the management, you represent the Know-Center on a national and international level. This includes regular contact with relevant partners at EU level and networks in research, business and politics in order to optimally represent the expertise of the Know-Center nationally and internationally. The development of ideas, concepts and project proposals is also one of your tasks. Together with the heads of research and those responsible for research cooperation, you will initiate new research projects and take on parts of the coordination.
- Planning and administrative management of all funded projects
- Application and Tracking
- Interface to the internal Research Area Managers and content-related project clarification
- Reporting and ongoing internal communication on the progress of these applications and the continuation of open projects
- Contact person for external donors and partners in the area of funding
- Elaboration of new project submissions
- Excellent project management skills with experience in managing and supervising projects
- Ideally, experience in the field of research projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- high communication skills and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of the financial planning of projects
- Good Excel skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Pleasant, informal work environment
- Excellent work-life balance (flexible work schedule)
- Dynamic, creative and multicultural team
- Versatile opportunities for professional as well as personal development
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural team
The minimum gross salary for this full-time job (38.5 h / W) with 3 years experience is € 2.979 per month (14 times per year) plus a performance bonus. Depending on qualifications and experience, a significantly higher compensation is possible.
Job posting available as PDF.
We are looking forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!