Senior Researcher in Business Model Innovation – Postdoc
Is Data-Driven Business your passion? Do you enjoy working in a stimulating, multicultural environment? Would you like to lead scientific and/or industrial projects and contribute to Data-Driven Business Model Innovation? If so, we look forward to meeting you!
We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher who is interested in Business Model Innovation. You will lead a work package in a new H2020 research project aimed at developing a new open science data platform that provides innovative services for the exchange of research activities.
In close cooperation with the international project partners, you will develop a sustainable multi-actor business model and a utilization plan for this new platform. You will work with scientific methods and publish your work in prestigious venues in the fields of Information Systems and Business Model Innovation. The position is to be filled from now on.
You will work in the interdisciplinary Data-Driven Business Research group headed by Ass. Prof. Viktoria Pammer-Schindler. The research area develops socio-technical interventions for data-driven business model innovation (tools, methods and frameworks), learning in organizations and knowledge management.
- PhD (or equivalent experience) in Information Science, Economics, Business Informatics, Industrial Engineering or similar disciplines
- International research profile in at least one of these areas: Innovation Management, Data Science, Information Science, Science and Technology Studies
- Experience as head of EU projects would be beneficial
- Experience in the acquisition of research projects (national and international) and industrial projects
- Knowledge of project management methods and software tools to support project execution
- Fluent in English (knowledge of German is an advantage)
- Cutting-edge projects in cooperation with national and international key players
- Versatile opportunities for professional as well as personal development
- Very good work-life balance (flexible working hours)
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural team
- Informal and stimulating working atmosphere
The collectively agreed minimum salary for this full-time position (38.5 h/w) is € 3,485 gross per month (14 times a year) plus a performance-based bonus. The willingness to overpay depends on experience and qualifications.
Job posting available as PDF.
We are looking forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!