NLP Data Scientist / Researcher
If so, we are happy to meet you!
Together with our partners from research and industry, we work on innovative topics related to Artificial Intelligence (in application using Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Information Retrieval). We develop long-term cooperation in research & development and support our partners in the implementation of simple prototypes through to the implementation of customer end solutions.
- Participation in exciting research projects in a wide variety of fields of application, from semiconductor manufacturing to the automotive, energy and medical information systems (life science, health care)
- Active participation in the project up to answering scientific questions using creative solutions
- Use of mathematical-statistical tools in the fields of multilingual text mining/ text analysis/ natural language processing
- Continuous development of new analyzing methods in the sense of application-oriented research in the field of deep learning and other machine learning techniques
- Current or completed studies in computer science, software development, information and computer engineering, mathematics, statistics or a comparable scientific / technical degree
- Experience in analysis and modeling processes
- Good statistical and mathematical knowledge
- Good knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as Java, Python, R or Matlab
- Knowledge of linguistics is of advantage
- Ability to work in a team, independence and a high degree of communication skills
- Knowledge of German at mother tongue level, very good English skills
- Innovative tasks in the fascinating field of applied research
- Diverse approaches and a wide variety of project processes
- Working in an university environment on the Inffeldgasse campus at Graz University of Technology
- Future-oriented and innovative work environment
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Very good work-life balance and good working atmosphere
The minimum collective wage for full-time is EUR 2,518 gross per month (14 times a year). There is a willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience.