Mathematician / Statistician
(38,5 h/W) in Graz
Are numbers and analytical calculations your passion? Are you a tinkerer trying to solve tricky math problems by trying out different solutions? Do you enjoy working on versatile projects with various industrial customers? Do you always have your finger on the pulse and do you enjoy working in a technical environment?
We look forward to receive your application!
- Developing mathematical solutions in the field of data management with a focus on NLP and machine learning
- Resolve complex, algorithmic topics
- Collaboration in various industrial and research projects in the national and international field
- Technical and conceptual analysis of large amounts of data and development of forecasting models
- Implementation and development of new automated methods to analyze, enrich and link complex data sources
- Interface to our software development team and our project managers
- Individual consultation of our customers in case of need
- Completed studies with a focus on mathematics, statics
- Several years of professional experience in data analysis with a focus on machine learning and deep learning
- Knowledge of Matlab, Python, R and experience with NoSQL
- Accuracy, analytical thinking and number affinity
- High problem-solving skills and stamina
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Innovative, challenging and diverse customer projects from different industrial sectors
- Varied solutions and a wide variety of project developments
- Access to the latest technologies
- Close cooperation with university research groups
- Pleasant, informal work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Versatile opportunities for professional as well as personal development
The minimum gross salary for this full-time job (38.5 h/w) is € 2,979 per month (14 times per year) plus a performance bonus. Depending on qualifications and experience, a significantly higher compensation is possible.
Stellenanzeige auch downloadbar als PDF.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung an firstname.lastname@example.org