Junior Technical Project Engineer with Focus on Data Science
Are you a technical and creative problem solver? Do you like to support customers throughout the entire project cycle and find the best technical and algorithmic solutions? Do you enjoy working in the data science environment? Are you interested in the knowledge extraction, construction and exploitation of social network data?
If so, apply for a job in Social Computing!
You will be actively involved in many exciting projects in many application domains. From the very start you can actively influence the project and the solution. Your task will be to understand and analyze data in various forms. You decide how to deal with the data, how to process them and what technologies you use to achieve the goal together with our partner.
There is plenty of room to play!
- Technical support for social computing projects
- Customer contact and customer support throughout the entire project cycle
- Technical analysis of data
- Developing creative, technical solutions and algorithms
- Strong collaboration with our internal researchers and knowledge sharing
- Advice to customers on future cooperation and new project possibilities
- Ongoing or completed studies in computer science, software development, telematics, mathematics, statistics or a comparable scientific/technical degree
- Professional experience in one or more areas of software development, data science, etc., is a plus
- Knowledge in Python and Java is required
- Knowledge of other programming languages and analysis tools is a plus
- High problem-solving competence and good communication skills
- Teamwork and independence
- Innovative, challenging and diverse customer projects in various industry sectors
- Diverse solutions and a wide variety of project flows
- Access to the latest technologies
- Excellent work-life balance (flexible working schedule)
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural team
Under our collective agreement, the minimum gross salary for this full-time (38.5 h/W) position is €2,461 per month (14 times a year), plus a performance bonus. Higher compensation is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Job posting available as PDF.
We are looking forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!