Junior Software Developer
(38,5 h/W) in Graz
Is technology your passion? Would you like to work in a stimulating, research-oriented environment? Would you like to be part of a team? Would you like to work on an international Project with focus on textual data and metrics?
If yes, we would like to meet you!
- Being part of the development team with focus on an application to analyze, process and display textual data and metrics
- Developing TU Graz research information services, including repository services
- Implementing state-of-the art research results
- Working on technical requirements for advanced digital research and publication services
- Technical documentation
- Exchange within the project team
- Observing high internal development standards
- Ongoing or completed studies with a focus on software development
- Experience working with and contributing to open source software projects of advantage
- Interest in Open Science and/or Research Data Management
- Fluent English
- Willingness to work on extensive customization of available open source solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively in teams
- High motivation and willingness to take responsibility
- Analytical and networked thinking
- High degree of solution competence
- Access to the latest technologies
- Exciting opportunities for professional and personal development
- Excellent work-life balance (flexible working schedule)
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural team
- Informal and stimulating working atmosphere
Under our collective agreement, the minimum gross salary for this full-time (38.5 h/W) position is €2.461,- per month (14 times a year), plus a performance bonus. Higher compensation is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Job posting available as PDF.
We are looking forward to your application at email@example.com!