Full-Stack Software Developer
(38,5 h/W) in Graz
Is technology your passion? Do you like to work on international Projects with focus on textual data and metrics? Would you like to tackle a new and exciting IT-Project in a stimulating, research-oriented environment?
If yes, we would like to meet you!
- Development and implementation of an application to analyze, process and display textual data and metrics
- Developing TU Graz research information services, including repository services
- Implementing state-of-the art research results
- Consulting on technical requirements for advanced digital research and publication services
- Sharing knowledge and best-practices through technical documentation
- Exchange within the project team and taking over the responsibility for the technical parts of the project
- Observing high internal development standards
- Ongoing or completed studies with a focus on software development
- Experience working with and contributing to open source software projects of advantage
- Interest in Open Science and/or Research Data Management
- Fluent English
- Willingness to work on extensive customization of available open source solutions
- Experience communicating technical needs and issues to non-IT staff
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively in teams and with users
- High motivation and willingness to take responsibility
- Analytical and networked thinking
- High degree of solution competence
- Access to the latest technologies
- Exciting opportunities for professional and personal development
- Excellent work-life balance (flexible working schedule)
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural team
- Informal and stimulating working atmosphere
Under our collective agreement, the minimum gross salary for this full-time (38.5 h/W) position with at least 3 years experiences is €2,979 per month (14 times a year), plus a performance bonus. Higher compensation is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Job posting available as PDF.
We are looking forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!