NLP Data Scientist / Researcher
Do you have good skills and/or interest in the analysis of natural language data sets, passion for R&D and enjoy working in cross-thematic teams? Then we want to meet you!
Together with our research and industry partners, we work on innovative topics in machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing (NLP) and search technologies. We develop long-term research and development collaborations and support our partners in the realization of simple prototypes and the implementation of complete customer end-to-end solutions.
You will be involved in many exciting research projects in a wide variety of fields, from semiconductor manufacturing to automotive, energy and pharmaceuticals. Right from the start, you can actively help to shape the projects so that you can answer the scientific questions using the most creative solutions. You will apply various mathematical and statistical tools and examine the respective problems based on your knowledge and experience. In terms of application-oriented research, you will continue to develop new analysis methods in order to create a substantial benefit in the form of concrete optimization successes for our research and development partners.
- ongoing or completed studies in computer science, software development, telematics, mathematics, statistics or a comparable scientific/technical degree
- experience with analytical and modeling methods
- good statistical-mathematical knowledge
- good command of programming and scripting languages, e.g., Java, Python, R or Matlab
- very good knowledge of German and English
- team spirit, independence and good communication skills
- multilingual text mining/text analysis/Natural Language Processing
- deep learning and other machine learning techniques
- scientific work
- Open Source, new technologies and frameworks
- distributed systems, e.g., Hadoop
- innovative tasks in the fascinating field of applied research
- opportunities for professional and personal development
- dynamic, creative and multi-cultural team
- flexible working time and optimal conditions for personal work-life balance
- pleasant, informal and stimulating working atmosphere
- Under our collective agreement, the minimum gross salary for this position is € 2,461 per month (14 times a year). HIGHER COMPENSATION IS POSSIBLE, DEPENDING ON YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE.