Data Science Consultant
(38,5 h/W) in Graz
Do you enjoy working with clients? Are you a resourceful, technical problem solver? Do you like to try new and creative solutions? Do you enjoy working in the data science environment? Would you like to help companies get more out of their data?
If so, we would like to meet you!
- Introducing companies into concepts and technologies related to Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- Data analysis
- Consulting activities (partly with customers on-site)
- Acquisition and support of data analysis projects in cooperation with the departments of the Know-Center
- Project Management
- Knowledge in Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Good statistical-mathematical knowledge
- Ideally knowledge of Python and/or R
- Strong communication skills and professional appearance
- Consulting experience
- Very good German and English skills
- Innovative, challenging and diverse customer projects in various industry sectors
- Diverse solutions and a wide variety of project flows
- Access to the latest technologies
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development
- Excellent work-life balance (flexible working schedule)
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural team
- Informal and stimulating working atmosphere
The minimum annual gross salary with 5 years of relevant work experience for this full-time (38.5 h/W) position is up to EUR 50,000 plus a performance-related bonus. Higher compensation is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Job posting available as PDF.
We are looking forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!