Data Science Business Manager - AI
– Working at the interface between business and research with a focus on our projects in the Knowledge Discovery department
– Existing customer care and building a new customer network
– Initial contact with clients through the participation and organisation of workshops, networking events, etc.
– Strong interface to our experts in other departments
– Advising clients on future and new project fields
– Support of new customer projects from the initial contact to the signing of the offer and project coordination
– Strong cooperation with the Research Area Managers to generate new content-related project fields and project opportunities
– Supporting the transfer of scientific results to the economy
– Recognition of market potentials and transfer of economic concerns into scientific project work (e.g., master theses, PHD theses)
– University degree (or equivalent experience) in computer science, software development, telematics, mathematics, statistics or a comparable scientific/technical study
– Several years of experience in customer contact and technical project management
– Knowledge of project management methods
– Management experience and experience in an international research environment would be of advantage
– Determination, independence and excellent communication skills
– Service orientation and solution competence
– Good knowledge of English and German
– Cutting-edge projects in cooperation with national and international key players
– Versatile opportunities for professional and personal development
– Flexible working hours (flexitime, family-friendly, home office)
– Dynamic, creative and multicultural team
– Informal and stimulating working atmosphere
The gross salary for this full-time job (38,5 h/w) is 3.565,- EUR per month (14 times per year), plus a performance bonus. Higher compensation is possible depending on the experience and qualifications.
Job posting available as PDF.