Big Data & AI Consultant
If yes, we would like to meet you!
- Introducing companies into concepts and technologies related to Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- Consulting activities (partly with customers on-site)
- Identifying and designing data-driven use cases
- Contributing and developing ideas for the meaningful use of Artificial Intelligence
- Acquisition and support of data analysis projects in cooperation with the departments of the Know-Center
- Project Management
- Background in Computer Science/Business Informatics or Business Administration/Innovation Management
- Ideally experience in Data Science, AI and Big Data
- Interest in analyzing data, ideally knowing data analysis software (e.g. Knime)
- Ideally experience in Consulting
- Strong communication skills and professional appearance
- Very good German and English skills
- Innovative, challenging and diverse customer projects in various industry sectors
- Diverse solutions and a wide variety of project flows
- Access to the latest technologies
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development
- Excellent work-life balance (flexible working schedule)
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural team
- Informal and stimulating working atmosphere
The minimum annual gross salary with 5 years of relevant work experience for this full-time (38.5 h/W) position is up to EUR 50,000 plus a performance-related bonus. Higher compensation is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Job posting available as PDF.