Big Data & AI Consultant
(38,5 h/W) in Graz
Do you enjoy working with clients? Are you a resourceful, technical problem solver? Do you like to try new and creative solutions? Are you interested in Artificial Intelligence? Would you like to solve exciting Big Data problems in an inspiring, research-oriented environment?
If so, we would like to meet you!
- Introducing companies into concepts and technologies related to Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- Consulting activities (partly with customers on-site)
- Identifying and designing data-driven use cases
- Contributing and developing ideas for the meaningful use of Artificial Intelligence
- Acquisition and support of data analysis projects in cooperation with the departments of the Know-Center
- Project Management
- Background in Computer Science/Business Informatics or Business Administration/Innovation Management
- Ideally experience in Data Science, AI and Big Data
- Interest in analyzing data, ideally knowing data analysis software (e.g. Knime)
- Ideally experience in Consulting
- Strong communication skills and professional appearance
- Very good German and English skills
- Innovative, challenging and diverse customer projects in various industry sectors
- Diverse solutions and a wide variety of project flows
- Access to the latest technologies
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development
- Excellent work-life balance (flexible working schedule)
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural team
- Informal and stimulating working atmosphere
The minimum annual gross salary with 5 years of relevant work experience for this full-time (38.5 h/W) position is up to EUR 50,000 plus a performance-related bonus. Higher compensation is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Job posting available as PDF.
We are looking forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!