C-Level, managers and experts who are interested in problems and current solutions for learning and working together. This time the focus is on distributed teams and organizations (for example in the home office).
The term "Work 4.0" has long been used (based on "Industry 4.0") to summarize the process of change in the world of work in the digital age. Working methods lived today are changing more and more to adapt to the challenges and opportunities of the digital world.
Companies and their employees can work more and more flexibly and independently of where they are located. Thanks to e-mails, chats and home office, they can be reached quickly and networked with each other.
Due to the current situation, home office is not only coming to the fore for a few professions and fields of activity, but is explicitly recommended for all areas.
However, working together, yet distributed with each other, poses elementary challenges to both the organization and its employees. Many of these are still not adequately solved, because successful cooperation is more than just the simple provision of, for example, intranets and network drives, and also requires completely new skills (and associated lifelong learning), which must now of course also be trained and consolidated at home.
The topic of this lecture is therefore problems and current proposals for solutions from research and practice in the area of joint learning and working, such as
Company-wide knowledge cycle
Artifical / Assistive Intelligence to support current processes and decisions
Learning on the job
with a special focus on distributed teams and organizations (for example in the home office).
After the event you will know:
- Relevant problems with regard to distributed collaborative working and learning in companies
- The Know-Center Knowledge Cycle for the company-wide use of information along the entire value chain
- Possibilities for supporting current processes and decisions through Artifical / Assistive Intelligence including their potentials and limitations
- Using the example of document-centered process support, for example, in the submission of offers ("Request for Quotation")
- Latest research results in the field of learning at work: Work-integrated learning from experience