Web-Developer in Graz
You will work on data-driven projects. In particular this includes the development and integration of new technologies in such areas as Web or industry 4.0 and deployment as software-as-a-service. Led by Dipl.-Ing. Werner Klieber, the Services & Development team works in close cooperation with our Social Computing, Knowledge Discovery, Ubiquitous Computing and Knowledge Visualization research groups.
- Experience in web development: AngularJS/Java script, HTML & CSS
- Web design (creating web pages)
- Self-accountability and team work
- Web technologies
- Agile software development in Teams (Scrum. Test-driven development)
- Young, dynamic, creative team
- Innovative projects in collaboration with national and international companies
- An international network of scientific and industrial partners
- Pleasant, informal, stimulating working atmosphere
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Opportunity to complete academic education parallel to work
- Flexible working time and optimal conditions for personal work-life balance
Under our collective agreement, the minimum gross salary for this full-time (38.5 h/w) position is 2,393 Euros per month (14 times a year). Higher compensation is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.