You will work on industrial projects. With that regard, a particular challenge is the design and development of reusable and serviceable software. The Service & Development team led by Dipl.-Ing. Werner Klieber works closely with the research groups of Know-Center on product development and research projects.
- minimum 3 years of Java development experience
- experience with software processes, testing and continuous delivery
- ability to work both independently and in a team
- agile software development in teams (Scrum, requirement specification with product ownership)
- 3rd level support
- databanks (SQL/Postres, NoSQL/Mongo DB, JDBC/Hibernate)
- tooling (Maven/Gradle, GIT/SVN, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Docker)
- web applications (Servlet/JSP, Apache/Nginx)
- young, creative team
- innovative tasks: we perform research and development at the interface between science and industry
- pleasant, informal and stimulating working environment
- excellent career prospects, both scientific and technical career paths are possible
- Under our collective agreement, the minimum gross salary for this position is 2,825 Euros per month (14 times a year). Higher compensation is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.