Phd with focus on technology-enhanced learning
38,5 hours / part-time possible
We are looking for a PhD student in the field of technology-enhanced learning. The PhD student will be organizationally assigned to the Area Data-Driven Business lead by Ass.-Prof. Dr. Victoria Pammer-Schindler. The dissertation will be supervised at Graz University of Technology at the Doctoral School of Computer Science by Ass.-Prof. Dr. Viktoria Pammer-Schindler and Univ.-Prof. Dr. Stefanie Lindstaedt.
Together with our cooperation partners from research and industry, we work on innovative topics. This entails projects within which we attempt to generate comprehensive added value in the form of new knowledge.
The position is not tied to a specific project and rather implies participation in several exciting (research) projects that address learning and technologies in different settings (mostly in the work environment).
- A completed university degree in Computer Science or similar natural science/technical fields
- Good knowledge of programming languages (web- und mobile technologies)
- User-centered design / requirements analysis
- Team spirit, independence and excellent communication skills
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- User-centered design
- Technology concepts
- Technology development
- Scientific work
- An opportunity to obtain a PhD at Graz University of Technology
- Permanent employment and unlimited time to complete your PhD
- No obligation to teach courses
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural team
- Flexible working time and optimal conditions for personal work-life balance
- Pleasant, informal and stimulating working atmosphere
Under our collective agreement, the minimum gross salary for this position full-time (38.5 h/w) is €2,750 per month (14 times a year). HIGHER COMPENSATION IS POSSIBLE, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Job posting available as PDF.
We are looking forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org