Java/Web-Developer AREA SERVICES & DEVELOPMENT
You will work on data-driven projects. In particular this includes the development and integration of new technologies in such areas as Web or industry 4.0 and deployment as software-as-a-service. Led by Dipl.-Ing. Werner Klieber, the Services & Development team works in close cooperation with our Social Computing, Knowledge Discovery, Ubiquitous Computing and Knowledge Visualization research groups.
- Java development experience
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Web-services (e.g., REST, Microservices)
- Data storages (e.g., MySQL, SolR/Lucene, MongoDB)
- Agile software development in teams (Scrum. Test-driven development)
- DevOps tasks: development, installation and service maintenance (e.g., Docker)
- young, creative team
- innovative tasks: we perform research and development at the interface between science and industry
- pleasant working environment
- excellent career prospects, both scientific and technical career paths are possible
- Under our collective agreement, the minimum gross salary for this position is 2,332 Euros per month (14 times a year). Higher compensation is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.